As the holidays are approaching, I can't help but think of everything that I have to be thankful for. I try to do this on a daily basis during my morning commute to work, but I felt it important to write it down. Hopefully someone will read this blog and decide to do the same thing. Then, if more people become grateful for the life that they have, the world will be a happier, more positive place.
So, here I am to explain what I am happy for:
* I am thankful for my wonderful family, who give me so much love and joy. I am thankful for their good health and for knowing they are safe.
* I am thankful for my friends, who have known me all these years and still love me.
* I am thankful for having a man who loves me inside and out, who wants to give me his all and who looks forward to our future.
* I am thankful for the realiable car, that gets me to my job that I love, which helps me pay my bills.
* I am thankful for the home that I live in which is filled with lots of love.
* I am thankful for my computer and that I have an outlet to release my thoughts and emotions.
I know there are many other things I am thankful for and I will never forget them.