20 years ago:
1. I was making plans to marry my high school sweetheart.
2. I was a junior in high school.
3. I was excited to move to CA.
10 years ago:
1. Enjoying my new life as a mom.
2. Going on lots of camping trips with Mark, Sedona and Aussie.
3. Mourning the loss of my Grandma Ingebretson.
5 years ago:
1. Thought the grass would be greener being a "single" person.
2. Going through one of the toughest times of my life.
3. I didn't realize that my kids would be moving away from me.
3 years ago:
1. I was missing my kids and driving a long way to see them, every other weekend.
2. Dan and I were riding in the El Camino.
3. I was trying to get out of the profession I was in.
1 year ago:
1. I was going through the second toughest time of my life.
2. I was starting a new position at work.
3. I was happy my kids were with me.
so far this year:
1. I am living in a great neighborhood and I love our home.
2. I am so very proud of my great children.
3. I am learning a lot about myself.
1. I took my kids shopping for Halloween costumes.
2. I was actually busy at work.
3. I watched some shows I had been looking forward to watching.
1. I spent the day at the park watching the kids play sports.
2. My daughter and I got to go to the library and the grocery store.
3. I went for a nice walk with the kids and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
in the next year:
1. There might be lots of changes.
2. I will be another year older, but hopefully 15 pounds lighter.
3. I will be with people who love me and we will all be happy, healthy and safe.