Friday, November 21, 2008
A recent picture of Nicole Kidman surfaced showing her in a form-fitting dress (see above). This woman is 41-years old and had a baby 4 months ago. She looks incredible!!!! Sadly, Hollywood sees her as having a "baby bump" and asked if she was expecting. Are you kidding me?
I am opening the floor for venting. Feel free to answer any of the questions below or give us your opinion:
1. Do you think she looks pregnant?
2. How do you feel about Hollywood & the media reporting about people's weight?
3. Do you think society puts too much pressure on women to maintain their figures?
4. Do you find yourself comparing your weight to other people?
5. Do you weigh yourself often? If so, how much?
6. Are you happy with your weight?