1. Don’t ignore the red flags or that “little voice”.
2. Sometimes love is not enough.
3. Two broken people do not a lasting relationship make.
4. Your rebound will not be your “forever”.
5. Walking on eggshells only puts off the inevitable.
6. Addiction is hard on loved ones.
7. Confrontation is not always a bad thing.
8. Honesty, trust and communication are all very important in a loving relationship.
9. Don’t settle for what you know is wrong for you.
10. Change is scary, but necessary to grow.
11. Pride is a stubborn thing.
12. Being alone is not necessarily a bad thing.
13. You can still be "you" when you are part of a “we”.
14. It’s okay to not always be “ok”.
15. If someone really wants something, they will fight for it.
16. What is meant to be will be.
17. Don’t chase after ghosts.
18. You may forgive, but you will never forget.
19. You can’t take things back once they have been said and you can’t undo what’s been done.
20. You don’t always get a second chance.